Chatuge Gun Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 86
Hiawassee, GA 30546
Chatuge Gun Club, Inc
Disclaimer & Range Entry Procedures
29 May 2020
1. The range will begin conducting matches after 1 June.
2. A disclaimer will be read and signed by all, prior to entering the range.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE DISCLAIMER YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN AT THE RANGE.
3. An infrared, forehead thermometer will be kept in the storage building with the
defibrillator. All individuals entering the range will have their temperature measured
and recorded upon arrival.
4. Those who are not members will have name, address and phone number recorded
5. Social distancing between people will be conformed with. In instances that
distancing is not possible, masks will be used. Scarfs may be used for masks.
6. Conformity with these requirements will be the responsibility of the Match Directors.