Chatuge Gun Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 86
Hiawassee, GA 30546
DUES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
|P.O. Box 86, Hiawassee, Georgia 30546. Do not send any fees (cash/checks) in with the application.
• Chatuge Gun Club requires that all new members attend a “New Members Orientation” to learn
about the club layout and become familiar with the range rules and regulations.
• Prior to the Safety Briefing, please review our Range Rules which are found at the website –
chatugegunclub.com; Please print a copy of these rules to bring to the Orientation with you.
• Chatuge Gun Club Membership Orientation Presentations are offered the SECOND SATURDAY each
month. Upon review of the application, you will be contacted by phone and scheduled to attend an
Orientation Presentation of the Chatuge Gun Club. Location of the venue and meeting time will be
provided at this time. Allow three hours for this session.
• Upon the completion of the Orientation Presentation, completion of a brief quiz to assure the
material covered is fully understood and agreed to, applications are processed, fees collected and, the
new member will be issued an identification badge and a proximity card which activates the range
• The first year’s dues are $60.00 and $35.00 per year thereafter.
• Since the size of the meeting group is limited, failure to attend your scheduled meeting time will
result in your application being moved to the end of the waiting list. While we would regret doing so,
failure to attend multiple scheduled sessions may be grounds for refusal of membership;
• Each new member certifies to the Club, and as a condition of continued membership, recertifies by
payment of annual dues, that:
1. The member has read and fully understands the current Range Rules and that both the member
and his or her guests will abide by those rules at all times while at the range;
2. The member understands that violation of the rules can be grounds for loss of membership and
forfeiture of all dues and fees paid; and,
3. The member has not been convicted of a felony in any federal, state or local jurisdiction and is not
otherwise disqualified from lawfully possessing or using firearms.
|Your current dues year is printed on the top, left-hand corner of the
mail label on your next newsletter.
|For New Members, click Application at the bottom of this page.